HOW TO WEAR YOUR 4-PLY PROTECTIVE MASK
HOW TO WEAR YOUR 6 PLY PROTECTIVE FACE MASK
1. Pull and unfold the mask, and pull the ear straps with both hands so that the nose clip is above the mask
2. Place mask against your chin
3. Pull the ear band behind your ear and adjust the ear band
4. Push down on the metal nose clip and adjust mask to fit the nose
5. Cover the mask with both hands and check the tightness of the mask to the face
HOW TO CLEAN/STORE A MASK
1. Make sure to wash or sanitize your hands after removing your mask.
2. If you are taking off your mask to eat or drink outside of your home, keep your mask in a sealed plastic bag to ensure cleanliness between uses.
3. Disposable Masks are not washable, use a UV-C Light Disinfection Box to sanitize your mask after each use.
4. If your mask is wet or dirty from sweat, saliva, make-up or other liquids or substances, dispose it and use a new mask, wet masks can be hard to breathe through and are less effective than dry masks.
HOW TO RE-USE YOUR PRIVATE STOCK LABS MASK
PRIVATE STOCK LABS are produced following strict global guidelines to ensure the most effective and high quality masks in the market. Our masks are produced as “disposable” masks, as the materials and construction used on disposable masks are scientifically proven to be the most effective in protecting the user. In efforts to promote sustainability, UV-C light boxes have been installed widely across most hospitals globally to disinfect and reuse masks. This technology has expanded to civilian use - and compact UV-C light boxes are widely available today. We recommend using a UV-C light box to disinfect your mask after each use. By utilizing UV-C light, you can easily re-use your Private Stock Labs multiple times.